Friday, August 30, 2013

Caught Looking

Caught Looking at La Jolla Shores, California
I found this more interesting not because of the beautiful beach, not the surfers in the background, not the kids playing, nope! It's fun because mister cool got caught by the girlfriend looking at the other girl. They were holding hands a second before that image was captured. That's why I enjoy photographing candid people pics; you never know what you’re going to get at any given time. Every day is different, the people and the weather are constantly in a state of flux. When I look at people pics, it's more fun to look deep into the image beyond the obvious main charters, and look through the multiple layers of that image, that's what I find fun!Visit www.billhamiltonmedia.com.All images ©2000-2013 Bill Hamilton. All rights reserved, copying and or distributing these images without my permission is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment