Thursday, September 26, 2013

Flying Tourist!

Flying tourist at Newport Beach, CA
What made this interesting to me, I noticed after I looked at the image, at a much later time. This tourist was with his girlfriend and I was shooting people playing in the surf, when I herd him say to her; let's see how high I can get my feet off the ground...I thought this might be interesting, I turned around and captured his second attempt! What made this image even more interesting was the lack of reaction from the people a few feet away in the background...then I remembered, this is Southern California, nothing fazes them. My caption was going to be...It's a bird, it's a plane, and it’s a flying tourist? 

To view my gallery visit www.billhamiltonmedia.com. All images ©2000-2013 Bill Hamilton, All rights reserved, copying and or distributing these images without my permission is strictly prohibited.


No comments:

Post a Comment