Monday, September 2, 2013

Rush Hour

Rush Hour in Tamsui District, Taiwan
This was taken in the Dunshui district, now known as the Tamsui district, or 45 mins north of Taipei, Taiwan. The district is home to three universities and has a large role in Taiwanese culture, with a great night market. I shot this right when I got off the train, I was walking and noticed how much traffic there was, but how many motor bikes and scooters there were, amazing! I love the depth of the image, how you can see so many people all at the same light waiting, but all in such different ways. This is why I love candid people images, I hope you like this as much as I do. I received the judges choice award from the S4C (Southern California Council of Camera Clubs) in the Travel/ Transportation division. 
 
To view my gallery visit www.billhamiltonmedia.com. All images ©2000-2013 Bill Hamilton, All rights reserved, copying and or distributing these images without my permission is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment