Monday, December 2, 2013

La Isla Bonita

La Isla Bonita or The Island Beautiful that's how some refer to the beautiful Island of Cozumel Mexico in the Caribbean Sea and I would have to agree. From the moment you step on the shores and look out onto that amazing white sand and the clear turquoise Caribbean ocean you know that life just got a whole lot better. The people are so welcoming and charming and the food is really good. I have been traveling to Mexico for over 30 years and I have been to some of their great cities, beaches and historical sites but somehow I never made it to Cozumel and now I sure wish I would have followed many of my Friends recommendations, it was simply wonderful.



To view my gallery visit www.billhamiltonmedia.com. All images © Bill Hamilton, All rights reserved, copying and or distributing these images without my permission is strictly prohibited.


No comments:

Post a Comment