Thursday, January 7, 2016

Lakeside in China

While in Shanghai China we discovered these three beautiful cities; Wuxi, Huzhou, and Suzhou. This is important because this enormous 869 sq mile water mass called; Lake Tai, Lake Taihu or Great Lake borders all three cities. It's the third largest freshwater lake in the country. The average depth is only 6'6" and has over 90 islands in this beautiful lake. We actually spent days in these cities before I realized it was the same lake I was taking pictures of. Different perspectives and different cities. That's what really got my attention and now I know that our perspective in our lens is also influenced by our lack of knowledge. I will never look at these images the same. My knowledge has increased, which has now influenced my memory of my experience at this lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment