Friday, January 15, 2016

Trying to Focus

There are times when I feel like all is right, I'm clicking on all cylinders and I can do no wrong. Other times I feel like I'm a little out of sync or out of focus. This happens in sports all the time. One day your golf game is really pretty good and others you seem to be a little behind, off just a pinch, or completely crappy! We can't always control every little aspect of our life and maybe we weren't meant to micro manage our day down to the last detail? I believe you do need a balance between managing what you can control and learning to handle what you can't control.  In the end a lot has to do with your mind set, and how you decide to approach your day, or your next golf shot. Can you learn and then forget what you did wrong? Can you march forward to your next challenge without self destructing what's in front of you, because you can't let go of your previous mistake? The hardest thing in life isn't life it's self, but being able learn from the past, and then move forward with a better understanding of how to handle the future. One of the toughest things is learning how to forgive yourself or others. Forgiveness is the only way to have true peace in your life. Without peace you can't move forward, so you can achieve the success God has planned for your life. You free your mind, then you will see your future clearly and in complete focus.
To view my portfolio visit www.billhamiltonmedia.com. Feel free to share any of my post or images, all I ask is you credit my work. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment