Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Magical Place...



The Magic Kingdom has a powerful image, it stirs up found childhood memories and after we take our kids and grandchildren to Disneyland or Disney World it becomes precious memories to pass on for generations. Going to the “happiest place on earth” is almost a right of passage in our family, I grew up visiting the park mostly because growing up in San Diego it wasn't a very far drive under two hours to Anaheim and when I became a driver I took many trips there with friends. I have been a huge fan of Walt Disney his story inspired me to take a path in life trying to make my dreams and visions become a reality, obviously not on the scale or scope of his dream, but never the less they are my dreams. Once you create a business from dream to reality there is no feeling like it, there is something magical about customers coming to your place of business and supporting it with their hard earned money and with that act of support it allows your vision to grow and expand in mind and then in reality. The entrepreneurial life is not for everyone that’s for sure, not everyone can live not knowing if the dream will continue or end any day. This life style makes you appreciate every day as a gift and not to ever take it for granted. I do believe when the person quits dreaming, the person slowly dies, keep dreaming, keep the faith not every dreams comes to life but it’s the process of the dream to reality lays the joy of being a dreamer. 


To view my gallery visit www.billhamiltonmedia.com. All images © Bill Hamilton, All rights reserved, copying and or distributing these images without my permission is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment