Monday, November 4, 2013

Catch A Wave, If You Can....



Catch a wave dude, if you can, and he didn't that time, but the ocean is like life after one disappointment, we get a chance for redemption, and the next round of waves be caught one and hitched a ride with mother nature. The thing that really caught my eye was this young girl watching, you can tell she wanted to try, but wasn't sure if she really wanted to. I guess she was getting a little closer wave after wave, she got knocked down a few times, and before I left she did start body surfing, good for you kiddo! Another person hooked for life body surfing and maybe latter surfing, scuba diving, not really sure, but once your love for the ocean takes hold of you, you hooked for life, and to that I say amen, welcome to the community of ocean lovers, enjoy the journey, and every wave going forward.


To view my gallery visit www.billhamiltonmedia.com. All images © Bill Hamilton, All rights reserved, copying and or distributing these images without my permission is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment