Friday, November 29, 2013

Beach Time Good For The Soul




While laying on a beach in Progreso Mexico with a Corona in one hand and my camera in the other, I wonder why the beach as a lifestyle so popular again, it was in the 60's and now it's at the top of pop culture consciousness again. Next to love and broken hearts the beach is in so many songs, books, movies, advertising, it's a lifestyle now marketed to the max! I must admit it does strike me as a little funny growing up in San Diego where it was our normal for ever, it wasn't a fad, it was who we were and who we still are, beach bums til the end, we just have better accessories now. I thought if the universe kept everything even based on what you deserved or how much work you invested into your jobs, you would live with the results, for me I should have ended up in a trailer park in Chula Vista married to a Wal-Mart cashier thank God the universe was kind to me and I did exceed that expectation :) I'm still near a beach just took me 30 years to get back to my roots. Have you ever looked back on your life and said....How did I end up here or That was an interesting journey or like I say every day, God Thank You for all the blessings in my life!


To view my gallery visit www.billhamiltonmedia.com. All images © Bill Hamilton, All rights reserved, copying and or distributing these images without my permission is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment