Tuesday, November 26, 2013

When Traveling Keep Looking Up!






Lingshan Buddhist temple holds many functions a year, culture, art, meetings and other functions in one; the building is at the base of the Giant Buddha in Lingshan China famous due to its size, it's the second largest Buddha statue in the world. What really stuck with me is the ceiling of the temple inside the main hall; it's huge in scope, simply awesome! When traveling, it's important to keep looking up because you might catch a true visual treasure, something you can't see back home. In this case it was this ceiling, I'm glad I had my head on a swivel. In the words of the late Kidd Kraddick, keep looking up because that's where it's all at.



Visit www.billhamiltonmedia.com. All images © Bill Hamilton, All rights reserved, copying and or distributing these images without my permission is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment