Sunday, October 13, 2013

Beach Baby Boogie



This is a small pint size group of boogie boarders in La Jolla California. Now, what struck me as so funny is I can just imagine this little boy with the big star on his shirt, can we probably agree he's the ring leader. I envision him giving the group a pep talk that would sound something like this; "OK, if they can do it, so can we! Let's go out there and show these grown ups how it's done, are ya with me? “Maybe that's not the exact words but you get where I'm going with it... Nothing is gonna stop this little guy in life :) Photography is great because every photograph has a tale, a story, and a history. 


To view my gallery visit www.billhamiltonmedia.com. All images © Bill Hamilton, All rights reserved, copying and or distributing these images without my permission is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment