Saturday, October 19, 2013

Man vs Wave...

This skimboarder was fun, he was aggressive in his approaches, and I enjoyed his "Go For It" attitude. Skimboarding or skimming is a board sport, where the skimboard is the smaller counterpart to the surfboard without the fins. A skimboarder inters the wave from the shoreline and glides across the water's surface. This was an interesting angle, I was on the bluff looking slightly down towards the action. It was a good day for waves and a good day for people watching, all the tourist were covered in oil and in full beach mode. This is my paradise on earth!


To view my gallery visit www.billhamiltonmedia.com. All images © Bill Hamilton, All rights reserved, copying and or distributing these images without my permission is strictly prohibited.


No comments:

Post a Comment