Friday, October 4, 2013

Sailing Bliss

Sailing in San Diego California


There is nothing like sailing in solitude at sunset on San Diego bay, simply beautiful! This is the Embarcadero, which is the same location as the San Diego maritime museum, the downtown waterfront, harbor cruises, etc. A great place to explore! Let me digress for a moment, but if you want great seafood with this awesome view, it's Anthony's Fish Grotto :) I did not receive any payola for this mention. I love just walking around this part of San Diego; it also has some great photo ops and is very tranquil. I was very lucky to grow up here, what a childhood.



To view my gallery visit www.billhamiltonmedia.com. All images ©2000-2013 Bill Hamilton, All rights reserved, copying and or distributing these images without my permission is strictly prohibited.



No comments:

Post a Comment